Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My first sewing project.

Black Apple Dolls from marthastewart.com


A friend is coming over today to give me my first ever sewing lesson. Do you remember the sewing machine that I bought a few months ago? Yep - still in the box, unopened, untouched. Until today. Yikes - I am excited and nervous at the same time. I've been drooling over these dolls for the longest time and today, I will actually try to make them. TRY. I will post some pics when they are finished. BE NICE when you see them - they will not be perfect.

If you want to try them yourself, you can find the FREE tutorial here. And watch the video featuring the Etsy artist who created these adorable dollies.

* And don't forget to join the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherryl. I hope you enjoyed the sewing lesson. I can't wait to see what you make. I'm sure your going to love sewing, you're so creative.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete